- Service updates
- Stations and maps
- Travelling with CityRail
- About CityRail
- News and media
MyMulti1, 2 and 3
Three multi-modal passes for all your travel needs
If you regularly travel on buses, ferries, light rail as well as trains, a MyMulti1, 2 or 3 could be just the ticket. Just choose your MyMulti zone to get unlimited train travel within that zone - plus unlimited bus and State Transit ferry travel throughout Greater Sydney.
Weekly, monthly (28 day), quarterly (90 day) and yearly (365 day) tickets are available.
To find out which MyMulti you should purchase and the fare, select the origin and destination of your train journey on the CityRail fare calculator.
You can also use the MyMulti zone map (PDF) to choose the zone that best suits your travel requirements and match it to the corresponding fares below:
Concession fares are not available for monthly, quarterly and yearly MyMulti tickets. Children aged 3 and under travel free. Find out more about concession fares.
If you normally buy a weekly or monthly ticket, you're already enjoying discounts of around 20% depending on your travel pattern. But did you know you can save even more with a quarterly or yearly ticket?
A quarterly (90-day) MyMulti ticket gives you the equivalent of approximately two and a half free weeklies. A yearly (365-day) ticket gives you the equivalent of approximately ten free weeklies.
Plus, when you buy your MyMulti ticket online, you'll avoid the queues at the station - and your ticket is registered automatically.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly MyMulti tickets are available from CityRail Tickets Online and station ticket offices.
- Weekly MyMulti tickets are available from station ticket offices, TransitShops, Sydney Ferries ticket offices, and selected 7-Elevens, newsagencies and convenience stores. Locate your closest ticket reseller.
A station access fee applies at International Airport and Domestic Airport. Simply buy a GatePass when you enter or exit at these stations.
- MyMulti tickets are not valid for travel on CountryLink services, Sydney Buses special event services (except Moore Park and Randwick Racecourse services), private ferries or the Sydney Monorail.
- MyMulti tickets are not valid for travel on regional bus services that do not connect with the CityRail network.
- MyMulti tickets purchased at CityRail stations commence on the date of purchase. Tickets purchased after 3.00pm are valid for the rest of the day in addition to the ticket's normal 7, 28, 90 or 365 day duration. You may specify a future commencement date by purchasing tickets online.
Customers using CityRail and Newcastle Buses & Ferries services in Newcastle only can also purchase a Green TravelPass.